Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome to Post 1!

This is my public blog! As I have a private blog for every minor relationship and job detail and am very cautious about everything that goes on it, I wanted a public blog for everything else that can get shared to the web and read by everyone. When I meet new friends and feel comfortable with them, I would love to invite you to read my private blog where you will then notice you can probably stop reading the public blog as at least in the beginning, I will be doing overlapping posts. That is, anything that is in this blog, goes in the private blog. But posts that are for the private blog only, will clearly not be in here. I also miss doing thursday thirteen... sooo that is what this blog is for as well. Hopefully I will be able to get another template for this blog... but for now, here it is. =)

2 comments:

Amy said...

So good for you! Hopefully no bad comments come from this!!!

siteseer said...

I sometimes wish that my blog was private so I could say more, but then I created the blog so I could keep family and friends in the loop while on vacation, so what's a girl to do....maybe have two like you.