Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday Thirteen!!

13 reasons I miss summer and a few why I like fall
1-- shorts and tanks tops!!
2-- the beach!
3-- sundresses
4-- while I like fall, I really dislike winter and I know it's coming!
5-- pools
6-- ice cream when it's warm out
7-- being outside at night
8-- summer walks
9-- bbqs
10-- Halloween!
11-- Leaves changing and all the beautiful colors
12-- caramel apples-- yummy!!
13-- all of the fall craft fairs!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

4 comments:

Neptunebaby said...

Caramel apples... Mmmm.

Happy TT


http://www.neptunebaby.com
http://www.twowithaview.net

siteseer said...

your talk of beachs makes me sad because I kind of missed summer. We went to Alaska for the whole summer and it just wasn't beach weather. Not complaining, just sayin.

Nicholas said...

I always miss summer too. Luckily, in Florida it lasts almost till Christmas!

Gayle said...

I hate winter therefore fall is no fun. Summer is the way to go!