Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Volunteering for Obama

Today I went to the Delaware offices for Obama and spent 4 hours doing data entry to help the campaign. I didn't have the guts to do phone calls. It was neat to be there though because it was a very positive environment. They said they are not calling people to change anyone's mind. If you are already made up your mind and are voting for McCain, they thank you for voting and say have a nice day. They try to get volunteers and reach people who are supporters or undecided. I met a girl there who came in to do data entry and we ended up watching the debate together at her house. Yea for meeting new people! =)

As for the debate, McCain looked like he could barely control himself during some of those bits. He just kept going on and on about the campaign styles and stupid shit instead of focusing on what was HE gonna do for the U.S. That's where I think he loses sight of the point. I will give him credit to say that he did make some good points. Still, in this as in all the other debates, I didn't have any question where my vote was going (and you know too by the title of this post). :p

No comments: