Sunday, October 26, 2008

the headaches

have been really, really bad lately. It's like I am back at square one and never got any better. I don't know what happened but all the many medications I am on to prevent them are not working and the many medicines they give me to treat them when I get them (which is every day) are also not working which means I have them all the time. It is absolutely awful and leaving me basically miserable and not sure what to do. I made a new appointment with the headache center in Philly and I am guessing they are gonna switch my meds. Not sure what happens cause for a while, I was definitely doing better. Down to 3 a week and they were treatable headaches. But it is really discouraging to know that it worked for only about 6-8 months total and we are switching medications. I can't do that for my whole life-- we run out of meds. I don't know what to do.

No comments: