Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TT 2

Thursday Thirteen numero dos...

Thirteen tv shows I watched at some point when they aired:

1) Friends -- Still a favorite and I will watch the reruns now!!
2) Full House -- Definitely back when I was much younger although still amusing now at times
3) Saved by the Bell (and SBTB the College Years) -- gotta love those shows!
4) Family Matters -- back when both this and Full House were on TGIF
5) Just the Ten of Us -- another one that used to be on TGIF
6) Perfect Strangers -- yea for Balki!
7) Will and Grace
8) Golden Girls -- this one I am pretty sure I watched only in reruns tho
9) My So-Called Life -- boy did I love this show... I mean love. I felt like I identified with this show like no other show ever.
10) Hey Dude -- found exclusive on Nickelodeon about 17 years ago, I was addicted to this show for the 2 or so years it was on!
11) Joey -- that was short lived.
12) Dawson's Creek
13) Fresh Prince of Bel Air -- I love this show!!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

7 comments:

ShannonW said...

I never really liked Friends, Will and Grace or My So Called Life. I never watched Joey but the rest are cool!

Malcolm said...

I forgot all about "Hey Dude". Although I didn't watch it much, I remember when it aired on Nickelodeon. The Golden Girls is timeless... one of the greatest sitcoms of all time.

In case you didn't know, the following Blogger message came up when I clicked on your link from the T13 site:

This blog is currently under review due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations.

If you're a regular reader of this blog and are confident that the content is appropriate, feel free to click "Proceed" to proceed to the blog. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you're an author of this blog, please follow the instructions on your dashboard for removing this warning page.

Bethanne said...

My so-called Life...was that the one with Chris somethingorother? The paper route? ugh, i have a horrible memory. LOL But I love Television!

Firefly Mom said...

Wow - I've never "met" anyone else who watched "Just the Ten of Us"! And my son has become a HUGE fan of Fresh Prince. Gotta love reruns!

Janet said...

loved 7, 8, 9 & 13!

Kara said...

I love 1, 2, 3, 10, and 12!! :) Fun list. I could watch Friends over and over again...

Qtpies7 said...

I was sad that Joey ended.